Anniversary Rings Zales was uploaded on October 29, 2017 at 7:23 am. It is posted at the Wedding Ring category. Anniversary Rings Zales is labelled with Anniversary Rings Zales, Anniversary, Rings, Zales..
Anniversaryan•ni•ver•sa•ry (an′ə vûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the yearly recurrence of the date of a past event: the tenth anniversary of their marriage.
- the celebration or commemoration of such a date.
- See wedding anniversary.
- returning or recurring each year;
- pertaining to an anniversary: an anniversary gift. Abbr.:anniv.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Anniversary Rings Zales have 7 pictures including T.W. Baguette And Round Diamond Multi-Row Anniversary Ring In 10K White, T.W. Two-Stone Diamond Bypass Ring In, 1/2 CT. T.W. Round And Baguette Diamond Swirl Band In 10K White Gold, T.W. Diamond Layered Criss-Cross Anniversary Ring In 10K White Gold -, T. W. Two-Stone Diamond Bypass Ring In 14K White, T.W. Two-Stone Diamond Bypass Ring In 14K White, T.W. Diamond Braid Anniversary Band In 10K White Gold - Zales. Below are the pictures:
Though joining peers, friends, or a wedding party family, you certainly will make nicely, including Anniversary Rings Zales you'll use. Nevertheless, sometimes there are numerous women who are unlikely to use a costume that is dark while attending a marriage. But now, like a visitor, you're able to don a gown that is dark to a wedding. Consequently, the black is actually a neutral coloring that's ideal for all women, worldwide, and incredibly multifunctional. The intelligent black outfit offers style but also can look informal and relaxed although moreover.
The wedding party senses of the gardenparty. To get a yard wedding or gardenparty nuanced, typically completed in night or the morning with all the feel of the tiny everyday. Consequently, choose a dark dress with jacket or cotton to your comfort while attending a wedding using a style such as this.
However, before choosing a black dress to don into a wedding, remember the formalities of the fashion-very dependent on the bit and the material rather than the shade. Armed with one of these tips, you'll be able to use a black outfit no matter where the positioning of rendering when visited a marriage. Here is impressive appearance Anniversary Rings Zales whenever you come garden wedding, inspired shoreline and elegant.