Custom Wedding Ring was posted at June 21, 2017 at 12:27 pm. This article is uploaded in the Wedding Ring category. Custom Wedding Ring is labelled with Custom Wedding Ring, Custom, Wedding, Ring..
Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This image of Custom Wedding Ring have 7 photos it's including Diamond And Tanzanite Carabiner Ring, My Custom Engagement Ring, And Wedding Band Together! - Imgur, Engagement Rings / Custom Diamond Engagement Ring - Custom Design Jewelers Of Seattle And Bellevue - Joseph Jewelry | Perfect Wedding | Pinterest ., Custom Filigree And Diamond Engagement Ring, Custom Made Mens Custom Wedding Ring, 18k White Gold Ring 6 Blue Sapphires - .25 Ctw 8 Diamonds - .12, Photo Of Custom White Gold 1ct. Diamond Braided Wedding Ring Design. Here are the attachments:
A need for more thinking as well as wearing have the ability to get wedding items that complement the criteria in selecting a Custom Wedding Ring for someone or possibly a buddy occasionally. Due to the vertigo occasionally we'll actually offer money because of not knowing things to supply the beneficiary something.
But did you know that sometimes possibly the bridal couple desires to get items of products from relatives as presents from relatives and friends are very unforgettable for your couple's wedding. Here are in picking a Custom Wedding Ring some ideas that could accomplish you.
For art-lovers partners. Nothing is more unforgettable for wedding partners who adore craft when getting a present of show passes, show tickets / music / artists / singers of the favorite. When acquiring gifts mentioned above, they will experience pleased. You just learn who the band, artist, performing arts favored relevant bridal pair. This solution is just become ready to produce them into a romantic vacation and a present for them inside the type of a particular surprise.