This image of Dolphin Wedding Ring was posted on May 30, 2017 at 8:31 pm. It is posted under the Wedding Ring category. Dolphin Wedding Ring is tagged with Dolphin Wedding Ring, Dolphin, Wedding, Ring..
Dolphindol•phin (dol′fin, dôl′-),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several chiefly marine, cetacean mammals of the family Delphinidae, having a fishlike body, numerous teeth, and the front of the head elongated into a beaklike projection.
- Also called dolphinfish, mahimahi. either of two large, slender fishes, Coryphaena hippurus or C. equisetis, of warm and temperate seas.
- a pile, cluster of piles, or buoy to which a vessel may be moored in open water.
- a cluster of piles used as a fender, as at the entrance to a dock.
- a pudding fender at the nose of a tugboat or on the side of a vessel.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Delphinus.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The article about Dolphin Wedding Ring have 7 attachments , they are Double Dolphin Engagement Ring ., Double Dolphin Engagement Ring ., Hover To Zoom, Dolphin Wedding Rings, Dolphin Wedding Rings Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Dolphin Wedding Rings, Dolphin Wedding Rings Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, 0.05CTW Wedding Ring Sets Diamonds Ladies Dolphin Ring10K Yellow Gold, 2016 New Coming Cute Animals Dolphin Blue Gem Crystal Ring Silver Plating AAA CZ Diamond Wedding. Following are the attachments:
Are you currently trying to find Dolphin Wedding Ring? We cannot reject that parents do employ a big part for all of US. From childhood till we mature his services on our lifestyles is massive. Actually up to our beliefs materialize and also have a partner. Both are not merely raise and care for one to relax, however they're always there to provide help, when you confront the tension of lifestyle.
Visit. Where every one of the journey and housing charges incurred by you, you can provide them with a and journey. On a travel package services money could save it because of it beforehand if you are nevertheless small. Most of the tourist places in the united states which offers so on and amazing pure appeal, Lombok, including Indonesia, Bandung.
To give a present for parents, previously surpassed your mind above sacrifice, all concern and their good support during this time? Both of your parents should get yourself a treasure or present for any services as well as for. Effectively, here are some of the awards which can be used as Dolphin Wedding Ring.