This image about Indian Hindu Wedding Invitation Cards was published on October 29, 2017 at 7:23 am. This post is published in the Wedding Invitation category. Indian Hindu Wedding Invitation Cards is tagged with Indian Hindu Wedding Invitation Cards, Indian, Hindu, Wedding, Invitation, Cards..
IndianIn•di•an (in′dē ən),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called American Indian, Amerind, Amerindian, Native American. a member of the aboriginal people of America or of any of the aboriginal North or South American stocks, usually excluding the Eskimos.
- any of the indigenous languages of the American Indians. Abbr.: Ind
- a member of any of the peoples native to or inhabiting India or the East Indies.
- a citizen of the Republic of India.
- [Slang.]a person who performs a required task or carries out the instructions of superiors: We have too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
- the constellation Indus.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the American Indians or their languages.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of India or the East Indies.
- made of Indian corn: Indian meal.
- [Zoogeog.]oriental (def. 3).
- [Phytogeog.]belonging or pertaining to a geographical division comprising India south of the Himalayas, and Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
HinduHin•du (hin′do̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a person, esp. of northern India, who adheres to Hinduism.
- of or pertaining to Hindus or Hinduism.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cardscard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Indian Hindu Wedding Invitation Cards have 4 attachments , they are Luxe Finds -- IPhone Luxe Finds Planning App, Luxe Finds Planning Website, Luxe · Funny Wedding InvitationsIndian ., January Waters: Indian Wedding Program. Indian Wedding CardsIndian Wedding InvitationsWedding ., Hindu Wedding Card India: Marriage Invitation Cards Design Hindu Wedding Invitation Card ., Wedding Invitation Cards, Indian Wedding Cards, Wedding Invitations, Designer Wedding Cards, Hindu Wedding Cards. Following are the attachments:
Let's discuss a fantastic wedding invitation before discussing Indian Hindu Wedding Invitation Cards. Do you want to put in Pre Wedding pictures within your invitation? Idea that is great! Occasionally groom and the bride need to show their Pre Wedding photos. It does not matter if you would like. Therefore, today there are numerous people that acquired a wedding invitation card influx of inquisitive to see the looks of groom and the bride, not really a simple title.
Consult invitation style with parents. The next thing, consult the style with their parents unless a distinct marriage party would be made by each household having a different invitation. a warfare of phrases plus the discussion typically may actually ensure that your invitation card style is completely healthy.
Include the entire info. If essential set the nickname of the spouse and also your nickname along with their individual individuals. It is intended that the visitor assumed the request you deliver the handle that was wrong and isn't perplexed. Or if you feel the requirement, likewise incorporate each partner's telephone amount. The goal is clear, that the invitation's recipient could be reached right to make certain whether it is accurate they're asked.
To conclude, by experiencing those methods preferably it can be applied by you when want to select which Indian Hindu Wedding Invitation Cards that suited to your flavor later.