Lace Bodice Wedding Dress was posted on October 29, 2017 at 7:23 am. This image is published at the Wedding Dress category. Lace Bodice Wedding Dress is tagged with Lace Bodice Wedding Dress, Lace, Bodice, Wedding, Dress..
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Bodicebod•ice (bod′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually fitted vest or wide, lace-up girdle worn by women over a dress or blouse, esp. a cross-laced, sleeveless outer garment covering the waist and bust, common in peasant dress.
- the part of a woman's dress covering the body between the neck or shoulders and the waist. Cf. waist (def. 4).
- [Obs.]stays or a corset.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
The post of Lace Bodice Wedding Dress have 5 pictures including Gorgeous Lace Takes Over Wtoo's Fall 2016 Collection. Ruffle Ballgown Wedding DressWedding ., Deep V-neck Bridesmaid Dress Prom Dresses From Prom Dress. Ivory ChiffonChiffon And Lace Wedding ., Amber Bridal. F&Q Real Balck Friday Women's Colorful Lace-up Braided Design Suede PU Platform Shoes UK,Brown). PU Leather,braide,suedeRubber SoleLace-up ., Wedding Dress With Corded Midriff Lace Bodice ., D1751 Lace On Tulle Designer Wedding Dress By Essense Of Australia .. Here are the photos:
Everybody knows they've to decorate the dining table to get a wedding dinner. Lace Bodice Wedding Dress are usually utilized contain bouquets. To be able to cause you to the decor is vital as well as the guests asked to wait and comfy while joining your wedding. There are lots of wedding decorating ideas that you can use on your such day that is big.
Listed here are seven crucial components that's frequently overlooked developing and when designing Lace Bodice Wedding Dress.
Creating a Special Wedding Decorations At Entry. The entry for your wedding will be the very first thing seen straight from the invited friends, and the first-impression will be provided by it for them, before they attend and enter the marriage. We advocate that you just work with a distinctive and beautiful design in this area. Use plants or woods on either area of the access included in the decoration and put in photo structures and a few bouquets while in the lounge to continue to become a breathtaking effect of your marriage ceremony.