The article of Lily Flower Bouquet was uploaded on July 31, 2017 at 4:15 am. This image is uploaded on the Wedding Flower category. Lily Flower Bouquet is labelled with Lily Flower Bouquet, Lily, Flower, Bouquet..
Lilylil•y (lil′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. lil•ies, adj.
- any scaly-bulbed plant of the genus Lilium, having showy, funnel-shaped or bell-shaped flowers. Cf. lily family.
- the flower or the bulb of such a plant.
- any of various related or similar plants or their flowers, as the mariposa lily or the calla lily.
- fleur-de-lis, esp. as the symbol of France.
- [Bowling.]a split in which the five, seven, and ten pins remain standing.
- gild the lily. See gild 1 (def. 4).
- white as a lily: her lily hands.
- delicately fair: a lily maiden.
unsullied: the lily truth.
Flowerflow•er (flou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the blossom of a plant.
- the part of a seed plant comprising the reproductive organs and their envelopes if any, esp. when such envelopes are more or less conspicuous in form and color.
- an analogous reproductive structure in other plants, as the mosses.
- a plant, considered with reference to its blossom or cultivated for its floral beauty.
- state of efflorescence or bloom: Peonies were in flower.
- an ornament representing a flower.
- Also called fleuron, floret. an ornamental piece of type, esp. a stylized floral design, often used in a line to decorate chapter headings, page borders, or bindings.
- an ornament or adornment.
- the finest or most flourishing period: Poetic drama was in flower in Elizabethan England.
- the best or finest member or part of a number, body, or whole: the flower of American youth.
- the finest or choicest product or example.
- flowers, (used with a sing. v.)a substance in the form of a fine powder, esp. as obtained by sublimation: flowers of sulfur.
- to produce flowers;
come to full bloom.
- to come out into full development;
- to cover or deck with flowers.
- to decorate with a floral design.
Bouquetbou•quet (bō kā′, bo̅o̅- for 1, 2; bo̅o̅ kā′ or, occas., bō- for 3),USA pronunciation n.
- a bunch of flowers;
- a compliment: The drama critics greeted her performance with bouquets.
- the characteristic aroma of wines, liqueurs, etc.
Lily Flower Bouquet have 6 pictures it's including Fragrant Stargazer Lilies, Deluxe Fragrant Stargazer Lilies, Deluxe Spring Lilies, Calla ., Flower Bouquets: Pink Lily Bouquet, Pink Day-lily Flower Bouquet, On White.. Here are the photos:
Welcoming beloved group to shout in the wedding. Should you not make a budget, advisable to compel the groom's preferred group to get a "event" and sang groom and your woman a couple of tunes. Subsequently, "kidnap" the groom to sing along when the band is enjoying with his songs. Well, he would state a lot of thanks for the gifts for that groom that really not thought.
Ok, that is four Lily Flower Bouquet are insane and entertaining. Well, we think recollects especially you such as this is ridiculous, whilst the nearest friends who offer gifts and this award might go-to remember. Even so, we are positive he'd have loved it.
Super vintage car. Is silent - still you ask authorization from the category of groom and the bride to improve the marriage car. Rent a automobile that's about his liking, after which be "driver" on her wedding. Produce exclusive and interesting decorations on the vehicle. He would be ridiculous and surprised at the concept of a gift for your groom enjoyment.