Platinum Wedding Ring Men was posted on May 27, 2017 at 2:03 am. This image is published on the Wedding Ring category. Platinum Wedding Ring Men is tagged with Platinum Wedding Ring Men, Platinum, Wedding, Ring, Men..
Platinumplat•i•num (plat′n əm, plat′nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a heavy, grayish-white, highly malleable and ductile metallic element, resistant to most chemicals, practically unoxidizable except in the presence of bases, and fusible only at extremely high temperatures: used for making chemical and scientific apparatus, as a catalyst in the oxidation of ammonia to nitric acid, and in jewelry. Symbol: Pt;
at. wt.: 195.09;
at. no.: 78;
sp. gr.: 21.5 at 20°C.
- a light, metallic gray with very slight bluish tinge when compared with silver.
- made of platinum.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of one million copies.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Menmen (men),USA pronunciation n.
- pl. of man.
var. of meno- before a vowel: menarche.
Platinum Wedding Ring Men have 7 pictures , they are Mid-weight Comfort Fit Wedding Band In Platinum, Mid-weight Comfort Fit Wedding Band In Platinum, Mens Platinum Diamond Wedding Rings, Platinum Gold Mens Wedding Ring, Platinum Male Wedding Bands, Blue Nile Favorite, Male Wedding Bands Tips And Tricks - Http://www.redwatchonline.org. Here are the pictures:
You able to get married? One important thing that is organized ahead of the wedding is to buy a Platinum Wedding Ring Men. Matters buying wedding rings are complicated. But remember, ring party that is not the same as the ring wedding. Marriage rings are often plain, straightforward and thin dimension, which is not the same as the band to the occasion have a design that is fantastic and prepared by many elaborate gem beside.
Choosing a ring design. Typically, the issue is usually the event the band is damaged at the end area (palm inside). This happens because also generally subjected to friction, for example holding the controls, the wheel two- motorcycle, manual labor, or struck by things that are challenging. Therefore, heed the ring model contains no hole inside and is intact. Inside it gets the cavity room, although band unchanged has more energy than individuals who just looks fantastic.
Getting in platinum jewelry or store? The price is also varied by unique charges seperate location, on unique style. Buying a wedding band could be altered to your budget. Then you can visit Jewelry Store should you need a wedding ring with a touch layout state that is contemporary. In jewelry store, you usually are not offered an amount on the basis of gram gold ring's benefit. The cost provided may be the package for a set of rings' value. Dilemma designs, you will definitely be baffled for a type bands in Jewelry Store is popular and extremely diverse.