The blog post of Silver Wedding Anniversary Party Invitations was uploaded at June 16, 2017 at 8:10 pm. It is uploaded in the Wedding Invitation category. Silver Wedding Anniversary Party Invitations is labelled with Silver Wedding Anniversary Party Invitations, Silver, Wedding, Anniversary, Party, Invitations..
Silversil•ver (sil′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a white, ductile metallic element, used for making mirrors, coins, ornaments, table utensils, photographic chemicals, conductors, etc. Symbol: Ag;
at. wt.: 107.870;
at. no.: 47;
sp. gr.: 10.5 at 20°C.
- coin made of this metal;
money: a handful of silver.
- this metal as a commodity or considered as a currency standard.
- table articles made of or plated with silver, including flatware and hollowware.
- any flatware: The kitchen silver is of stainless steel.
- something resembling this metal in color, luster, etc.
- a lustrous grayish white or whitish gray, or the color of the metal: the silver of the leaves.
- any of the silver halides used for photographic purposes, as silver bromide, silver chloride, or silver iodide.
- See silver medal.
- consisting of, made of, or plated with silver.
- of or pertaining to silver.
- producing or yielding silver.
- resembling silver;
silvery: the silver moon.
- clear and soft: silver sounds.
persuasive: a silver tongue.
- urging the use of silver as a currency standard: silver economists.
- indicating the twenty-fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- having the color silver: a silver dress.
- to coat with silver or some silverlike substance.
- to give a silvery color to.
- to become a silvery color.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Anniversaryan•ni•ver•sa•ry (an′ə vûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the yearly recurrence of the date of a past event: the tenth anniversary of their marriage.
- the celebration or commemoration of such a date.
- See wedding anniversary.
- returning or recurring each year;
- pertaining to an anniversary: an anniversary gift. Abbr.:anniv.
Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Silver Wedding Anniversary Party Invitations have 5 photos including Gray Western Style Silver Anniversary Invitation, 50th Wedding Anniversary Invitation Templates Awesome, 25th Anniversary Invitation Cards Format. Invitation Templates Funny Invitation Templates Invitation Cards, 25th Wedding Anniversary On Pinterest | 25th Anniversary, Wedding Anniversary Cakes And Invitation Wording, Silver Wedding Anniversary Invitations - Invite Card Ideas. Here are the images:
Committed in a standard space anyway but what-if that you don't want the usual wedding ceremony? Whatif the sole store a marriage reception? Silver Wedding Anniversary Party Invitations requires a large amount of consideration such as weather, soundsystems etc, lighting and is rather complicated.
Nonetheless, if successful, not only your center in comfort, discovering the looks of the guests satisfied have already been an expression of genuine appreciate the efforts and sacrifices a banquet is prepared by you. Here are some practical guidelines Silver Wedding Anniversary Party Invitations controls that one may follow.
Start preparations early. Then you must begin preparations early, if you would like to compel lots of people and a lavish wedding. Many things has to be accomplished. Begin with beautify your backyard by growing plants of hues that are various from the beginning, so the splendor of the blossoms is visible righton the D-day. Do not overlook! Offer a unique location which can be used-to take photographs.
Avoid pests! Bugs are is certainly one of your main difficulties in outside celebration that is planning. Don't let your visitors experience. Contact your bug spray and do countermeasures immediately! Since should you it close to the moment of the d day, then there's the possibility of insect venom is 'stacked' there.