This article about Vintage Pearl Wedding Rings was uploaded at August 5, 2017 at 7:21 am. This image is uploaded on the Wedding Ring category. Vintage Pearl Wedding Rings is labelled with Vintage Pearl Wedding Rings, Vintage, Pearl, Wedding, Rings..
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Pearlpearl1 (pûrl),USA pronunciation n.
- a smooth, rounded bead formed within the shells of certain mollusks and composed of the mineral aragonite or calcite in a matrix, deposited in concentric layers as a protective coating around an irritating foreign object: valued as a gem when lustrous and finely colored. Cf. cultured pearl.
- something resembling this, as various synthetic substances for use in costume jewelry.
- something similar in form, luster, etc., as a dewdrop or a capsule of medicine.
- something precious or choice;
the finest example of anything: pearls of wisdom.
- a very pale gray approaching white but commonly with a bluish tinge.
- mother-of-pearl: a pearl-handled revolver.
- a 5-point type.
- Also called epithelial pearl. a rounded mass of keratin occurring in certain carcinomas of the skin.
- cast pearls before swine, to offer or give something of great value to those incapable of appreciating it: She read them Shakespeare but it was casting pearls before swine.
- to adorn or stud with or as with pearls.
- to make like pearls, as in form or color.
- to dive, fish, or search for pearls.
- to assume a pearllike form or appearance.
- resembling a pearl in form or color.
- of or pertaining to pearls: pearl diving.
- set with a pearl or pearls or covered or inlaid with pearls or mother-of-pearl: a pearl necklace.
- having or reduced to small, rounded grains.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Vintage Pearl Wedding Rings have 7 photos including Vintage Pearl & Diamond Ring. Pearl Engagement Ring In Gold, 78 Best Images About Pearl Rings On Pinterest | Vintage Diamond, Chanel Ring And Engagement Rings, Vintage Inspired Floral Pearl Ring In 10k White Gold Pearl Engagement Ring June Birthstone Ring Gemstone Band, Size 7, Antique Diamonds And Pearl Engagement Ring In 14k By NetaJewelry, $599.00, Antique Cathedral Set Pearl Ring 10K Rose Gold Offered By Nouveau Motley Shop Home Page:, #Vintage Wedding Ring #pearl Ring #engagement Ring, 14k Rose Gold Engagement Ring - Pearl Engagement Ring - Diamond Engagement Ring - Dainty Ring - Pearl Jewelry - 14k Gold Ring - Pearl Ring. Following are the images:
The bride may be the middle of consideration in most wedding. Folks will look at every aspect of her attire, make up, shoes, a Vintage Pearl Wedding Rings, and even jewelry. Thus everything should be selected with an arrangement of flowers and cautiously, not to mention caution. Selecting a bouquet of flowers to get a wedding should be an important section of your planning.
Body-Shape. Several brides who don't think about the physique whenever choosing a bouquet of flowers. Bouquet should be able cover your attributes that are negative and to improve your belongings. Always a wide variety are of a arrangement that's sure to affect the appearance of one's body of sizes and shapes. For those of you who have body posture that is minor, it is advisable to pick an arrangement with small-size, provided that Stream bouquet size more suitable for people who are tall. As it can certainly effect on your look, also of attention possibilities you should consider.
It is no easy undertaking, particularly if the folks around you propose a variety of shades and styles, it will definitely cause you to perplexed. You will find when choosing a bouquet, issues you should consider. Therefore to help you out, here are a few tips as you are able to contemplate whenever choosing a Vintage Pearl Wedding Rings including the following.