Vintage Postage Stamps For Wedding Invitations was published on April 9, 2017 at 7:50 am. This image is published in the Wedding Invitation category. Vintage Postage Stamps For Wedding Invitations is labelled with Vintage Postage Stamps For Wedding Invitations, Vintage, Postage, Stamps, For, Wedding, Invitations..
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Postagepost•age (pō′stij),USA pronunciation n.
- the charge for the conveyance of a letter or other matter sent by mail, usually prepaid by means of a stamp or stamps.
Stampsstamp (stamp),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to strike or beat with a forcible, downward thrust of the foot.
- to bring (the foot) down forcibly or smartly on the ground, floor, etc.
- to extinguish, crush, etc., by striking with a forcible downward thrust of the foot (fol. by out): to stamp out a fire.
- to suppress or quell (a rebellion, uprising, etc.) quickly through the use of overwhelming force (usually fol. by out).
- to crush or pound with or as with a pestle.
- to impress with a particular mark or device, as to indicate genuineness, approval, or ownership: to stamp a document with a seal.
- to mark or impress with a design, word, mark, etc.: Age stamped his face with lines.
- to impress (a design, word, mark, etc.) on: to stamp one's initials on a document.
- to affix a postage stamp to (a letter, envelope, etc.).
- to characterize, distinguish, or reveal: His ingenuity with words stamped him as a potential poet.
- to bring the foot down forcibly or smartly, as in crushing something, expressing rage, etc.
- to walk with forcible or heavy, resounding steps: He stamped out of the room in anger.
- See postage stamp.
- an act or instance of stamping.
- a die or block for impressing or imprinting.
- a design or legend made with such a die or block.
- an official mark indicating genuineness, validity, etc., or payment of a duty or charge.
- a peculiar or distinctive impression or mark: a great man who left his stamp on legal procedure.
- character, kind, or type: a woman of serious stamp.
- an official seal or device appearing on a business or legal document to show that a tax has been paid.
- Also called local, local stamp. such a device, often similar to a postage stamp, issued by a private organization to show that the charges for mail carrying have been paid.
- See trading stamp.
- See food stamp.
- an instrument for stamping, crushing, or pounding.
- a heavy piece of iron or the like, as in a stamp mill, for crushing ore or other material.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
The blog post about Vintage Postage Stamps For Wedding Invitations have 4 photos , they are 688504-01-main-900x695. Stamps, Vintage Postage Wedding Invitations, Wedding Invitations Vintage Stamps, Vintage Postage :::. Below are the images:
In the attention of these things, occasionally everybody has their particular view so that the onset of a disagreement which led to a quarrel. And one of the things that frequently turn into a discussion is when each associate should pick a layout because of their invitation cards. Typically both bride and groom have their own view concerning wherever the Vintage Postage Stamps For Wedding Invitations better.
Find the referrals as much as possible. The first step that must definitely be consumed bride is currently seeking invitation card design. Discover or develop a layout as possible. You'll ever obtain if you must replicate the invitation cards. You may even visit locations of printing or invitation card manufacturer, observe examples of wedding patterns exclusive, store it inside your memory!
For all those of you who're presently in the initial phases of finding your way through a wedding, that you do not are interested to have a struggle because of views that are unique in picking the invitation card? Here are a few tips on selecting a Vintage Postage Stamps For Wedding Invitations including below in order to avoid this.
Accomplish from far-away nights. Back, re-create designs accordingto your motivation as well as your companion. So that the results are satisfactory, hunting request cards' method ought to be completed effectively in advance before the wedding day. At the least 2 months prior to the weddingday.