Wedding Invitation Letter Sample Wording was published at October 29, 2017 at 7:24 am. It is published on the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Letter Sample Wording is tagged with Wedding Invitation Letter Sample Wording, Wedding, Invitation, Letter, Sample, Wording..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Letterlet•ter1 (let′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed communication addressed to a person or organization and usually transmitted by mail.
- a symbol or character that is conventionally used in writing and printing to represent a speech sound and that is part of an alphabet.
- a piece of printing type bearing such a symbol or character.
- a particular style of type.
- such types collectively.
- Often, letters. a formal document granting a right or privilege.
- actual terms or wording;
literal meaning, as distinct from implied meaning or intent (opposed to spirit): the letter of the law.
- letters, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- literature in general.
- the profession of literature.
knowledge, esp. of literature.
- an emblem consisting of the initial or monogram of a school, awarded to a student for extracurricular activity, esp. in athletics.
- to the letter, to the last particular;
precisely: His orders were carried out to the letter.
- to mark or write with letters;
- to earn a letter in an interscholastic or intercollegiate activity, esp. a sport: He lettered in track at Harvard.
Samplesam•ple (sam′pəl, säm′-),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -pled, -pling.
- a small part of anything or one of a number, intended to show the quality, style, or nature of the whole;
- a subset of a population: to study a sample of the total population.
- a sound of short duration, as a musical tone or a drumbeat, digitally stored in a synthesizer for playback.
- serving as a specimen: a sample piece of cloth.
- to take a sample or samples of;
test or judge by a sample.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Wedding Invitation Letter Sample Wording have 1 pictures including Wedding Invitation Wording Samples. Here are the images:
Let us discuss an excellent invitation before talking about Wedding Invitation Letter Sample Wording. Would you like to install Pre Wedding images inside your invitation? Great idea! Sometimes groom and the bride wish to show their Prewedding pictures. It generally does not matter if you like. Therefore, today there are numerous those who acquired a wedding invitation card wave of curious to find out the faces of groom and the bride, not just a title that is simple.
Are the full data. If vital placed their respective individuals and also the nickname of your spouse as well as your nickname. It's designed that the invitee is not confused and imagined the request you send the wrong address. Or if you feel the necessity, have the phone amount of each partner. The target is apparent, that the invitation's individual might be approached right to make sure whether it is correct they're invited.
To summarize, by observing those methods ideally it is possible to use it when desire to select which Wedding Invitation Letter Sample Wording that ideal for your taste later.
Consult invitation style with parents. Until each household could make an independent wedding party having a diverse request, the next thing, consult the style using their parents. The disagreement plus a conflict of words often may actually make sure that your invitation card design is wholly fit.