Wedding Invitation Reception Card Wording Samples was published at March 23, 2017 at 11:23 pm. This article is published in the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Reception Card Wording Samples is labelled with Wedding Invitation Reception Card Wording Samples, Wedding, Invitation, Reception, Card, Wording, Samples..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Receptionre•cep•tion (ri sep′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of receiving or the state of being received.
- a manner of being received: The book met with a favorable reception.
- a function or occasion when persons are formally received: a wedding reception.
- the quality or fidelity attained in receiving radio or television broadcasts under given circumstances.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Samplessam•ple (sam′pəl, säm′-),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -pled, -pling.
- a small part of anything or one of a number, intended to show the quality, style, or nature of the whole;
- a subset of a population: to study a sample of the total population.
- a sound of short duration, as a musical tone or a drumbeat, digitally stored in a synthesizer for playback.
- serving as a specimen: a sample piece of cloth.
- to take a sample or samples of;
test or judge by a sample.
This article of Wedding Invitation Reception Card Wording Samples have 3 photos including Wedding Invitation Wording Examples On Pinterest | Wedding Wording, Wedding Invitation Paper And Wording For Wedding Invitations, Wedding Invitation Wording Samples Reception Card Wedding Wedding Reception Only Invitation Wording ., Response Card, Wedding Invitations INCI043 Reception Card. Below are the images:
In choosing a Wedding Invitation Reception Card Wording Samples for someone or a pal occasionally a need for more thinking and also wearing have the ability to get wedding gifts that complement the standards. Due to the vertigo sometimes we will truly offer because of being unsure of things to provide something to the beneficiary, income just.
For art-lovers partners. Nothing is memorable for wedding lovers who love craft when getting a gift of display seats, concert tickets / audio / rings / singers in their favorite. When receiving items mentioned above they'll experience satisfied. You simply figure out who the band, singer, performing arts favored bridal pair that is external. This admission is actually a gift to them in the form of a gift that is particular and become ready to generate them into a honeymoon.
But are you aware that sometimes possibly the bridal couple really wants to get gifts of items from relatives as presents from pals have become remarkable for that pair's wedding. Here are a few ideas that may accomplish you.