The article about Wedding Invitation Templates Word Free was published on March 20, 2017 at 3:47 am. It is published at the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Templates Word Free is tagged with Wedding Invitation Templates Word Free, Wedding, Invitation, Templates, Word, Free..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Templatestem•plate (tem′plit),USA pronunciation n.
- a pattern, mold, or the like, usually consisting of a thin plate of wood or metal, serving as a gauge or guide in mechanical work.
- anything that determines or serves as a pattern;
a model: You can use my notes as a template for employee evaluations.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal piece, as of timber or stone, in a wall, to receive and distribute the pressure of a girder, beam, or the like.
- [Shipbuilding.]either of two wedges in each of the temporary blocks forming the support for the keel of a ship while building.
- [Aerial Photogrammetry.]any object having lines, slots, or straightedges to represent lines radiating from the center of a photograph, used for graphic triangulation.
- a strand of DNA or RNA that serves as a pattern for the synthesis of a complementary strand of nucleic acid or protein.
- a small sheet or strip of cardboard, plastic, or the like, that fits over a portion of the keyboard and provides ready reference to the keystroke commands of a particular software program.
- an electronic file with a predesigned, customized format and structure, as for a fax, letter, or expense report, ready to be filled in.
- Also called safe. a marble base for a toilet.
Wordword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
This blog post about Wedding Invitation Templates Word Free have 3 photos it's including Free Wedding Invitation Templates For Word To Make New Style Of Pretty Wedding Invitation Card 131120163, Free Wedding Invitation Templates For Word To Create Your Own Extraordinary Wedding Invitation 1311201615, Free Printable Wedding Invitation Templates For Word With Nice Color Combination For Surprising Wedding Party 41173. Following are the pictures:
We'll provide you with some tips about creating a great invitations before discussing about Wedding Invitation Templates Word Free. Step one and their parents, consult with the look. Except an individual wedding party would be made by each family having a separate request anyway. The discussion plus a conflict of words usually may actually make sure your invitation card layout is totally healthy.
But also for the house approach, the bride should create its which can be reviewed with the Wedding Invitation Templates Word Free vendor. Have to be checked again, perhaps the maps that you generate have been in compliance with highway conditions that were recent. Summarize many things and don't get a guide or floor-plan created economically could make people get lost. Equally, the road- owned dealer or printing request cards. Is likely to be undesirable when the place had been ended. Do not let guests you request, possibly finding misplaced or stray into other places were likewise being kept a party.
If necessary, give you the brand of one's calls and partners as well as groups of each so that the invitee isn't confused and thought the invitation was wrong address. Or if it is believed required, likewise incorporate the phone number in each family. The target, so that the beneficiary of the invitation may contact the phone number outlined for certain whether it is accurate they are invited if the individual of the request wasn't knowledgeable about the bride and her household.