The blog post about Wedding Invitation Word Template was posted at June 2, 2017 at 1:35 am. This blog post is posted in the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Word Template is tagged with Wedding Invitation Word Template, Wedding, Invitation, Word, Template..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Wordword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
Templatetem•plate (tem′plit),USA pronunciation n.
- a pattern, mold, or the like, usually consisting of a thin plate of wood or metal, serving as a gauge or guide in mechanical work.
- anything that determines or serves as a pattern;
a model: You can use my notes as a template for employee evaluations.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal piece, as of timber or stone, in a wall, to receive and distribute the pressure of a girder, beam, or the like.
- [Shipbuilding.]either of two wedges in each of the temporary blocks forming the support for the keel of a ship while building.
- [Aerial Photogrammetry.]any object having lines, slots, or straightedges to represent lines radiating from the center of a photograph, used for graphic triangulation.
- a strand of DNA or RNA that serves as a pattern for the synthesis of a complementary strand of nucleic acid or protein.
- a small sheet or strip of cardboard, plastic, or the like, that fits over a portion of the keyboard and provides ready reference to the keystroke commands of a particular software program.
- an electronic file with a predesigned, customized format and structure, as for a fax, letter, or expense report, ready to be filled in.
- Also called safe. a marble base for a toilet.
Wedding Invitation Word Template have 5 photos , they are Wedding Invitation Templates Word To Create Stunning Wedding Party Which Never Exist Before 311176, Wedding Invitation Wording Templates Diy Wedding Invitations Wording Templates Wedding Invitation Template, Elegant Flourish Wedding Invitation Wording Template, 17 Best Images About Wedding Invitation Wording On Pinterest | Casual Wedding Invitation Wording, Wedding Invitation Design And Funny Wedding Invitations, Wedding Invitation Templates Hobby Lobby Example. Here are the attachments:
Though attending colleagues, friends, or a wedding occasion family, you actually can prepare including Wedding Invitation Word Template you'll wear. However, sometimes there are lots of ladies who are unwilling to use a dress that is dark while joining a wedding. But this time, into a wedding, you'll be able to don a dark costume as a visitor. Consequently, the dark is just a neutral shade that's suitable for all women widespread, and extremely multifunctional. Additionally, the black dress that is automated exudes elegance but additionally could appear informal and relaxed.
However, before selecting a black attire to use to your wedding, keep on the material along with the item rather than the color in mind that the formalities of the fashion very dependent. No matter where the location of setup when visited a wedding armed with these ideas, you are able to wear a dark attire. Listed here is impressive appearance Wedding Invitation Word Template when you come nuanced garden wedding, shore that is inspired and official.
The marriage party thinks of the gardenparty. To get gardenparty nuanced or a backyard wedding, typically done within the afternoon or nighttime with all the experience of the tiny informal. Thus, select a dark outfit with jersey or cotton for your ease while attending a wedding having a theme such as this.