The blog post of Wide Band Womens Rings was uploaded at October 29, 2017 at 7:23 am. This article is uploaded on the Wedding Band category. Wide Band Womens Rings is tagged with Wide Band Womens Rings, Wide, Band, Womens, Rings..
Widewide (wīd),USA pronunciation adj., wid•er, wid•est, adv., n.
- having considerable or great extent from side to side;
broad: a wide boulevard.
- having a certain or specified extent from side to side: three feet wide.
- of great horizontal extent;
spacious: the wide plains of the West.
- of great range or scope;
embracing a great number or variety of subjects, cases, etc.: wide experience.
- open to the full or a great extent;
distended: to stare with wide eyes.
- apart or remote from a specified point or object: a guess wide of the truth.
- too far or too much to one side: a shot wide of the mark.
- [Baseball.]outside (def. 16): The pitch was wide of the plate.
- full, ample, or roomy, as clothing: He wore wide, flowing robes.
- lax (def. 7).
- to the full extent of opening: Open your mouth wide.
- to the utmost, or fully: to be wide awake.
- away from or to one side of a point, mark, purpose, or the like;
astray: The shot went wide.
- over an extensive space or region, or far abroad: scattered far and wide.
- to a great, or relatively great, extent from side to side: The river runs wide here.
- [Cricket.]a bowled ball that goes wide of the wicket, and counts as a run for the side batting.
- [Archaic.]a wide space or expanse.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Womenswom•en's (wim′inz),USA pronunciation n., pl. -en's.
- a range of sizes usually from 38 to 44 for garments that fit larger than average women.
- a garment in this size range.
- the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Wide Band Womens Rings have 7 images it's including 17 Best Images About Wedding Rings On Pinterest | Diamond Wedding Bands, Wedding Ring And For Women, Aliexpress.com : Buy Trendy 925 Sterling Silver Wide Band Rings For Women Ladies Crystal Zircon Hollow Silver Engagement Rings Wedding Band Rings From ., Wide Band Ring, 18K White Gold Wedding Band, 2.2 TCW Diamond Wedding Ring, Womens Wedding Band, Wide Diamond Band, Wide Wedding Band, Womens Wedding Band, Womens Wedding Ring, Textured Wedding, Palladium Wedding Ring, Handmade Wedding Band, Wide-diamond-eternity -wedding-bands-Blaze-three-rows-, Sterling Silver Wide Band Rings, Wide Band Ring. Handmade In Sterling Silver. This Wide Ring Looks Amazing On Any. Below are the images:
Before referring to Wide Band Womens Rings, we are going to give you on making a great wedding invitation some tips. Add Guide, first. Road is something that must be performed. Because the handle is known by not totally all the welcomed guests you specified inside the request card. Moreover, one's wedding's positioning can be a hard to find the lifestyle of a clear road could be useful.
Posts Apparent. Selection of the font or font that will be used on the invitation cards should be apparent so your person is not in reading, inappropriate. Choose a font that is straightforward and clear impressed to aid people who see his bride, some time and place of execution's assertion.
Report Types To Load and Cover. Choose paper's type that is suitable request to produce the sweetness of design and style. As a match move, you could add a bow matching the colour document and include the invitation's content. You may also add icons of partner and one's title of love or initials. Use an invitation covers and brands to write a detailed name for a tribute to the individual.
Consequently , some methods for you who would like to have the best Wide Band Womens Rings for the wedding party later.